LG flash tool is a sole utility released by XDA developers to flash LG based Smartphone and Tablet models. It capable to support users in varies occasions such as manual upgrade/downgrade, unroot, unbrick and system recovery. Using LG flash tool latest version, users can flash their devices to make them high and stable. Unlike some other flashing approaches in the market, this contains several interesting features that make our operation easier and smoother. Its well-established GUI and the procedure will support you to accomplish a successful result in a simple manner.
LG Flash Tool Latest Version
Use the hottest version of a utility is important to gain the best results. It is kind of a requirement even when users follow troubleshooting tips. However, in here with LG flash tool, some of you might seem to difficult to find out the recent tool edition for some reasons. First of all, you have to go through following updates of its developer that arranged in 2014.
- 25th June 2014 – The initial version
- 27th June 2014 – Fixed not support Windows XP
- 3rd July 2014 – Fixed not support Windows 8
Thus, you have to deal with the third version that we have notified above. It is the edition and that supports almost all LG Smartphone and Tablet. When you are ready to flash, it is the implement version that has to download on a proper Windows computer. Moreover, keep in your mind that the latest version comes on your way as the update of UpTextEX v126.96.36.199.
Features of LG Flash Tool Latest Version
- The latest version of the utility comes as an improved one of the previous UpTextEX v188.8.131.52
- Supports almost all LG Tablet and Smartphone models
- The tool does not need to set up to the computer
- A well-arranged graphical user interface with a proper procedure
- Hosts files or run http servers do not need to modify for bypass
- Supports in English
How to Flash?
The flashing procedure contains two main approaches as preparations and the step guide. You have to make certain that you follow each step of both in a proper way.
- Create a backup of important data
- Download LG flash tool latest version
- Also, search and bring a properly applicable KDZ firmware package
- Put the device into download mode. For that, the user has to shut down the handset and then connect to the computer using a USB cable. And then, press and continue with the Volume key for several seconds
- Copy the KGZ file into the flash tool folder
- Just run the tool if everything is perfect
- Fill respective info to the next UI box
- Check whether you have selected CDMA and Diag respectively
- As you have to browse the KDZ file, click the folder icon for that right away
- And then you can commence the procedure
- Once the progress bar will display on the UI, patiently remain until it completes up to 100%
Until the procedure comes to the end, you cannot touch or operate the handset for any reason. When the progress bar will completes, pull the device from the cable and check its performance and so on.
Important Tips to Follow
- The computer you prepare should be a Windows XP or else later
- When you search for a KDZ ROM file, make certain that it is compatible with the device model
Though there are two options at the bottom of the UI as Normal Flash and CSE Flash, you should select the most suitable one carefully. The first option is to flash and renew the system without lose data. So the other is its opposite. But we usually use the second one while it is the function and that completely clear the device frame. In fact, it makes everything fresh